Сообщений в теме: 104

#61 OFFLINE   miidi

miidi

GUNNER

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3843 сообщений

Отправлено 22 October 2006 - 21:10

Браво! Суперигра.Лучшая игра Глеба за клуб.Единственное замечаю слабость - плохо играем при стандартах у своих ворот,особенно при угловых =((

Ридинг не забил,но другие более мастеровитые могут.Надеюсь Сеня решит эту проблему на тренировках,ждем Сендероса!

#62 OFFLINE   thierry14henry

thierry14henry

Доу...

• продвинутый пользователь
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 сообщений

Отправлено 22 October 2006 - 21:42

Мегаспорт понедельник 23.10 в 20:45 Футбол. Чемпионат Англии. Премьер-лига. "Рединг" - "Арсенал". В перерыве - "Мегафон". Ждемс....
Киев - сюда:
<a href="http://www.fc-arsena...&st=0&p=49249&" target="_blank">http://www.fc-arsena...mp;p=49249&</a>
--------------------------------------------------------------------
<a href="http://thierry14henr...ivejournal.com" target="_blank">http://thierry14henr...journal.com</a>

#63 OFFLINE   Vetlius

Vetlius

GUNNER

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2039 сообщений

Отправлено 22 October 2006 - 22:00

Браво! Суперигра.Лучшая игра Глеба за клуб.Единственное замечаю слабость - плохо играем при стандартах у своих ворот,особенно при угловых =((

Ридинг не забил,но другие более мастеровитые могут.Надеюсь Сеня решит эту проблему на тренировках,ждем Сендероса!

Просмотр сообщения

Глеб в этом сезоне вообще великолепен!

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ

#64 OFFLINE   Sahmon

Sahmon

Ясновидящий

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2915 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 07:09

Оценки скайспорт

Player Sky sport/ Fans
Jens Lehmann(Little to do) 6/ 7.3
Justin Hoyte (Fine) 6/ 7.1
Kolo Toure (Solid as ever) 7 / 7.8
Johan Djourou (Looked composed) 6/ 7.4
William Gallas (Far from perfect performance) 6/ 7.2
Tomas Rosicky (Highly influential) 8/ 8.5
Cesc Fabregas (Influential again) 8/ 9.1
Gilberto (Tidy showing) 7/ 7.6
Alexander Hleb(Always a danger) 8/ 8.6
Robin Van Persie (Wayward in first half) 7/ 7.3
Thierry Henry (Two goals, involved in everything) 9/ 9.0
Alexandre Song (SUB: Did ok) 6/ 6.4
Emmanuel Adebayor (SUB: Fine) 6/ 6.5
Theo Walcott (SUB: Short cameo) 6/ 6.7

#65 OFFLINE   Sahmon

Sahmon

Ясновидящий

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2915 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 07:10

Глеб показал Ван Перси, что иногда нужно делиться, хотя мог сам опять под перекладину ударить - вратарь уже стелился. Похоже когда они обнимались и радовались голу, Анри это и говорил Ван Перси.

#66 OFFLINE   raul bravo

raul bravo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 07:50

Одно слово красавчеги
На одной ноге спокойно обыграли как стоячих(игра в стеночку сжжот), хотя нада признать в обороне не всё лады
У меня для вас плохие новости, у вас Арсенал головного мозга.

#67 OFFLINE   Beeter

Beeter

прохожий

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 12 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 09:36

материал с сайта //www.premierleague.com/

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger hailed his side's 4-0 win at Reading as the perfect birthday present.

READING 0-4 ARSENAL

The Gunners coasted to victory in the first league meeting between the two sides, with Thierry Henry netting twice and Alexander Hleb and Robin van Persie also scoring.

Wenger, who turned 57 on Sunday, was naturally delighted by a result which confirms that a side who lost at CSKA Moscow in the Champions League in midweek must be regarded as genuine title contenders.

He said: “We are on a very good run and we were disappointed on Tuesday night so we wanted a quick response.

“It came quickly with an early goal - a fantastic goal - and after that our movement, technique and pace made a big difference.

“Reading never gave up and were dangerous from set-pieces and crosses but overall we looked always like we could create something with our mobility.”

Wenger admitted he had been worried by the prospect of visiting the Madejski Stadium, especially as Manchester United and Chelsea had already found it hard there.

He said: “You always worry because I have seen Reading here against Man United and against Chelsea and I know from experience that to go away from home after a Champions League game is always tricky so I was, of course, concerned.

“We were under pressure before the game because Man United won and Chelsea won (on Saturday). We knew it was a big day for us.”

Reading manager Steve Coppell insisted his players had given their all and were simply beaten by a better side.

“It is no disgrace - Arsenal were fabulous,” Coppell said. “Looking back, I wouldn’t have changed anything. When you are at home, you have to try to go forward.

“That was the pleasing aspect of the game, that we still tried to play the same way. You try to nullify what they have got but, in Henry and Cesc Fabregas, they probably have the two best players in European football who are right on top of their game individually.

“Arsenal are not in our league even though we are in the Premiership.”

MIDDLESBROUGH 1-0 NEWCASTLE UNITED

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate insisted Stewart Downing should not shoulder any blame for recent England disappointments after watching his in-form star inspire a 1-0 win over Newcastle United at the Riverside Stadium.

Downing capped a sizzling performance by delivering the pinpoint 85th-minute corner from which Nigeria striker Aiyegbeni Yakubu rose highest to head Boro to a hard-fought derby victory.

Southgate believes Downing should be spared much of the criticism directed at former Boro boss Steve McClaren’s squad following recent failures against Macedonia and Croatia.

Southgate said: “Stewart did today what he does week-in, week-out for us and I think if someone had finished one of his crosses for England the whole perception would be different.

“Stewart is much loved here and when he is positive he is a massive asset. He would be seen as the same for England if those chances which have been missed had been scored.”

Southgate expressed relief at his side’s tight victory which he admitted was all the sweeter given the tense derby atmosphere which has always existed between the two sides.

He added: “There is more relief because there was more tension around the ground and it got through to us in the first half because so many of our lads have grown up in the area.

“We are almost seen as the underdogs here or perceived as being the smaller club. I think everybody went out there with a point to prove and I am delighted for us."

Southgate’s admission that his side may have only deserved a draw was disputed by his counterpart Glenn Roeder, who has now presided over the Magpies’ second worst-ever Premier League start.

Roeder insisted: “Undoubtedly we should have won because of the superiority we had in the first half. But when you do not take your chances you always feel it may come back to haunt you.

“I thought we were in control in the first half and the second half was more even. I know Steven Taylor made a fantastic goal-line clearance but we had chances at the other end.”

But Roeder admitted his side’s habit of missing chances had to change, adding: “It is a case that too often this year so far we have shot ourselves in the foot and lost games we shouldn’t have. We need to pick ourselves up off the floor again and stride on forward.”

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1-0 WEST HAM UNITED

Tottenham Hotspur boss Martin Jol praised his side’s commitment and character after they extended West Ham United's winless run with a 1-0 triumph at White Hart Lane.

The north London side returned from a difficult trip to Turkey to face Besiktas in the UEFA Cup in midweek to earn the win, courtesy of Mido's goal, which sees them unbeaten in five games.

Jol said: “I was very pleased with our commitment and character. It was a great result for us.

“It is always difficult coming back after playing in Europe and then playing this type of game.

“We were really up for this game but it is not easy after all the travelling.”

Spurs were always on top thanks to the pace and trickery of England teenager Aaron Lennon but Jol admitted his end product was not always of the required standard.

Jol added: “His final ball was not always good. It is exciting stuff for the crowd but not for me. We had opportunities to play simple but the final ball was not good and we made it difficult for ourselves at times.

West Ham’s problems continue with Alan Pardew’s side now having lost seven games on the trot.

They have not scored for 668 minutes and lie second from bottom at the foot of the table and Pardew admitted they have to face up to the situation they find themselves in.

Pardew: “We have had some unusual circumstances and that’s compounded the issue but I thought our effort for a team on the back of our results was 100 per cent.

“I could not fault the effort. But we just need that confidence and quality around the box which is lacking at the moment.

“We lack a bit of balance in wide areas and without injured Matty Etherington and Lee Bowyer, that affected us when we were chasing the game.

“I don’t know about a relegation battle. But after nine games we find ourselves in the bottom three, therefore we need to roll our sleeves up and make sure we stick together.”

#68 OFFLINE   Daniela

Daniela

I'm a passenger

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2499 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 09:50

Ха))) ТОка что посмотрела пенальти)) Анри молодчинка! Красиво забил! Но потом мне понравилось как он побежал к требуне, где сидели болльщики Ридинга и начала там слегка выплясывать! ))) А они там и фак показывали, а он всё равно танцевал))

#69 OFFLINE   AlexGO

AlexGO

rock'n'roll fan forever!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2991 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 10:01

игра в нападении очень понравилась, вся атака сыграла круто, Персик поправит прицел - все будет ОК; а в защите - пипец... скорей бы поправился Фил и встал бы рядом с Коло... Жиля фигово сыграл, для него игра с Ридингом стала продолжением матча в Москве - невероятное кол-во ошибок в детских ситуациях...
The show must go on, yeah,
The show must go on,
Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on.

#70 OFFLINE   Илья

Илья

Гечуня.

• Пользователь
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 10:15

по игре: такие разгромы ждут каждого соперника, плохо обороняющегося в полузащите. Такое ощущение что в центре поля были только игроки Арсенала. //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/115.gif
по Джуру: мне он нравится гораздо больше Сендероса, но тем не менее оптимальный состав обороны вижу таким: Эбуэ-Галлас,Туре-Клиши(Лоран когда выздоровеет)
РвП к моему дичайшему сожалению провел один из худших матчей за Арсенал хоть и забил. //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/137.gif
Глеб набирает форму такими темпами, что скоро будет во все символические сборные входить. А вот Росицки меня пока не впечатляет. Вот Сеск - отдельная тема. Этот паренек похоже нацелился на Золотой мяч в ближайшем будущем и на вытеснение Чави с позиции главного полузащитника сборной Испании. //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/142.gif
Анри в игре против Рединга страдал фигней, но никто другой в мире так красиво и главное результативно фигней не страдает. //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/pain36.gif
Судья:
Обвинитель, приступайте.
Будьте кратки, как судья.

Хор:
Приговор уже записан.
Суд - формальность, Билл - свинья!

(с) Dim Scoffer

#71 OFFLINE   ТИГРЕНА

ТИГРЕНА

Культурная Элитная Алкоголичка

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10129 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 11:01

а пенальти Анри ни у кого нет?
Спор на форуме - это всё равно, что олимпиада среди умственно отсталых. Даже если ты победил - ты всё равно долбоёб

#72 OFFLINE   Schnur

Schnur

Gooner Till I Die

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2034 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 11:26

тоже пенальти хочу

It could be worse... Arsenal could have gone 9 years and 22 games without a win against Spurs or could have lost 6 out of 8 semi-finals against them. We could have gone 6 years without reaching a major final or 9 years without winning one or gone 24 years without a European trophy. We might not have finished above them for 13 years. We might never have qualified for Europes premier club competition or gone 47 years without a league title. We might have had to watch them win the league twice on our pitch. But we didn't... THEY DID. Spurs. Forever in our shadows. (after the first spuds' win since 1999)

#73 OFFLINE   T24

T24

Nerazzurro Gooner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 11:39

пеналь - как пеналь. об штангу, гол
Fuck countries, fuck borders, fuck presidents. One Earth - One Country

#74 OFFLINE   Daniela

Daniela

I'm a passenger

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2499 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 11:45

Могу кинуть ссылку на пенальти, только чтоб его посмотреть, надо кодак.

#75 OFFLINE   Schnur

Schnur

Gooner Till I Die

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2034 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 11:52

ёпта, гол как гол, во вратаря и в ворота. насладился?

It could be worse... Arsenal could have gone 9 years and 22 games without a win against Spurs or could have lost 6 out of 8 semi-finals against them. We could have gone 6 years without reaching a major final or 9 years without winning one or gone 24 years without a European trophy. We might not have finished above them for 13 years. We might never have qualified for Europes premier club competition or gone 47 years without a league title. We might have had to watch them win the league twice on our pitch. But we didn't... THEY DID. Spurs. Forever in our shadows. (after the first spuds' win since 1999)

#76 OFFLINE   ТИГРЕНА

ТИГРЕНА

Культурная Элитная Алкоголичка

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10129 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 12:02

Буаагагагага
Спор на форуме - это всё равно, что олимпиада среди умственно отсталых. Даже если ты победил - ты всё равно долбоёб

#77 Гость_kust_*

Гость_kust_*
  • Гость

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 14:26

Reading boss Coppell about Arsenal :

“To be honest they were a pain in the a**e! //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley1.gif
"Henry, the goals he scores… He has got more golden boots than Midas"
чувак дело говорит //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/13.gif

... p.s. Симпотная семейка Тео умиляла при просмоте со всех ракурсов

#78 OFFLINE   AlexGO

AlexGO

rock'n'roll fan forever!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2991 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 15:34

Анри в игре против Рединга страдал фигней, но никто другой в мире так красиво и главное результативно фигней не страдает.  //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/pain36.gif

Просмотр сообщения

не слабо сказанно! //www.fc-arsenal.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/142.gif
The show must go on, yeah,
The show must go on,
Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on.

#79 OFFLINE   Lаrs

Lаrs

канонирчик

• Пользователь
  • PipPip
  • 152 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 17:06

Одного понять не могу, че все с этим пенальти...ну нафига его качать! Вот попросили бы гол Глеба, его бы обсуждали, а то пенальти...

#80 OFFLINE   Hardcore

Hardcore

канонирчик

• PipPip
  • 97 сообщений

Отправлено 23 October 2006 - 17:22

Пеналь (кнопка download внизу страницы)
тут вроде обзор матча со всеми голами, 38Mb (сам не проверял)

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей