Сообщений в теме: 24

#21 OFFLINE   conor

conor

GUNNER

• продвинутый пользователь
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3171 сообщений

Отправлено 18 May 2011 - 19:01

On the next week i go to Hamburg in business trip. I will there all week, from 22 to 27 may. I will on the exgibition of printing equipment. I'ts my professional sphere. I'm sales manager, i sale printing machines.
By the way, do you now that Hamburg is town with most number channels and bridges in the world? It has more than two thousand channels - i'ts quite more than in Venezia or Amsterdam for example.
In the previos may, in last year my company participate in exgibition in Burmingem, England. Of course i wish be there very much, but unfortunatelly my vendor not bring on this exgibition such type machines, that i specialize. And thats way i can't to go. I'ts stay my dream - trip to England, espesially to London, espesially to Ashberton Grove. :)
And what about you? Where would you like to go? What country is your favorit country?

Сообщение отредактировал conor: 18 May 2011 - 19:02

Better to be lucky, than good looking...

#22 OFFLINE   Ray

Ray

Romford Pele

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7212 сообщений

Отправлено 19 May 2011 - 08:32

My home country, for sure. :)

I'd like to visit Portugal one day, to see the end of Europe, sit on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, get to portuguese concert of my favourite band Moonspel, drink some delicious "Porto", walk down the tiny streets of old towns, that send their sons to conquer unknown lands some centuries ago...
British Isles are no less desired destination for me, of course. Plenty of various reasons to go there, but one is a must. North London, 'nuff said. :)

Merci Arsene

#23 OFFLINE   lord oleg

lord oleg

канонирчик

• ARSSC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 сообщений

Отправлено 20 May 2011 - 08:20

Диа фрэнц! Лец ми спик фром май харт. Ицэ гут эксэсайз то чэт ин инглиш. Бразэ Конна, ёр инглиш из мач беча зэн Арсенал футбол зис сизэн.
I have no fear - DEATH or GLORY!!!

#24 OFFLINE   Valkeru

Valkeru

Пионервожатый

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2736 сообщений

Отправлено 20 May 2011 - 13:50

wtf ??? O_o

)))
"Tottenham not far from a trophy winning side... just 3 miles in fact..."

#25 OFFLINE   conor

conor

GUNNER

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3171 сообщений

Отправлено 20 May 2011 - 14:14

Диа фрэнц! Лец ми спик фром май харт. Ицэ гут эксэсайз то чэт ин инглиш. Бразэ Конна, ёр инглиш из мач беча зэн Арсенал футбол зис сизэн.

Сравнительно легко о-о-о-о
Отделался Мутко о-о-о-о!

Better to be lucky, than good looking...

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей